Job Interview Questions
Also, do a web search on the company in order to become familiar with the organization. After that, you must be able to answer these questions:
- What does the company do?
- Who are its customers or clients?
- What reputation does the company and the employer have?
You also have to know exactly what kind of position you’re applying for:
- What does the position involve?
- What qualifications are necessary?
- What kind of skills is the employer looking for?
Then, you have to anticipate questions the employer may ask during the interview:
- Why do you want this job?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses? (Here is a great time to give an example of a situation using your multitasking skills.)
- Why do you suit this position?
- What do you have to offer this organization?
- What do you see yourself doing in five years?
Don’t be passive during your job interview; an offensive (not aggressive!) candidate would make a better impression. That is why you should question your interlocutor about the position you’re applying for.